M. YOUNAS KHAN
M.Com. F.C.A (England & Wales)
Fellow of Institute of Chartered Accountants of Pakistan (ICAP)
Fellow of Institute of Bankers of Pakistan (FIBP)
Mr. Muhammad Younas Khan, a Chartered Accountant by qualification from England and Wales is the Managing Director of MYK Group of Companies. Formerly, Mr. Khan has been the Country General Manager of Deutsche Bank in Pakistan. He has also been on the Board of Directors for the Oil and Gas Development Company Limited (OGDC), and National Refinery Limited (NRL).
Mr. Khan is a Fellow of the Institute of Bankers in Pakistan (FIBP), and a Fellow of Institute of Chartered Accountants of Pakistan (ICAP). He is also accredited with having completed his Masters from the University of Punjab.
Mr. Khan is well reputed in the banking and corporate sector, local business circles and the Government of Pakistan.
Other Positions Held:
- President of the Overseas Investors, Chamber of Commerce and Industry;
- Chairman of the German Business Council (Kaufmannsrunde);
- Chairman of the Pakistan Banks’ Association;
- Member of the Managing Committee of Pakistan Banks’ Association;
- Member of the Management Association of Pakistan;
- Member and past President of the Rotary Club of Karachi Metropolitan;
- · Member of the Pakistan German Business Forum
Previous Positions Held:
- Member of the Pakistan Investment Board (Responsible for attracting Foreign Investment in Pakistan);
- Member of the Investment Council of Pakistan;
- Trustee of the Karachi Port Trust;
- Chairman of the Banking and Finance Sub- Committee, for Overseas Investor Chamber of Commerce and Industry;
- Member of the Managing Committee of Overseas Investor Chamber of Commerce and Industry;
- Director of the Pakistan Fund (Foreign Currency Equity Fund)
His management team and associates are distinguished qualified professionals with senior management experience in the multinational environment and in large corporations, both in Pakistan and overseas.