Containerization has drastically changed the international trade standard in shipping. Door to door service of containers has led to the requirement of many ports and terminals.
Thus, companies that deal with containerized shipping are often interested in surveys of containers.
We carry out damage surveys, condition surveys, repair surveys and monitoring of containers.
Containers carry anything from equipment and machinery parts to children’s toys and clothing to perishable goods. Due to this increase in the production of containers, there is a greater need of reliable inspections.
Determining whether a container is unsuitable for cargo can greatly reduce the risk of liability for firms exporting goods.
We have a professional team with precise qualifications and experience to verify the structural integrity of the container.
We offer a variety of inspection services for container services including but not limited to the following:
• Visual Inspections prior to crating / packaging
• Verification of quantities prior to packaging
• Inspections of packing and crating
• V erification of cleanliness
• Inspection of general appearance and conformity to contractual specification
• Verification of weights, volumes and quantities
• Verification of crate and package sizes
• Verification of marking of crates and containers
• Witness or Supervise loading of containers
• Witness or Supervise fastening with proper devices to ensure arrival of undamaged materials
• Witness or Supervise unloading of materials to ensure receipt of undamaged materials
• Survey packaging and bagging to ensure neither packaging nor materials are loaded damaged nor the potential for material loss is present
• Furnish photos and / or videotaping of loading and sealing of containers and / or shipping compartments